Based in Sweden
Voyage is a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration. Whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past. Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
- Shared experience - Work alone or with a friend to guide our two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience.
- Hand-painted - Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
- Wordless narrative - Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey.
- Non-violent - With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone.
- Accessible controls - Customizable input methods such as keyboard, gamepad, mouse, and touch.
- Immersive soundscape - Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet.
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Embark on a Voyage, together!
Press release for Voyage announcement trailer gamasutra.com.
Follow our development on Tigsource forums.tigsource.com.
Venturous is a video game studio based in Sweden founded by two brothers (André Steen & Johan Steen). Together they are currently developing their first game, Voyage, a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration.
More information on Venturous, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer & Game Designer
Artist & Game Designer
Musician & Sound Designer